neděle 5. srpna 2007

Tronically Tested...

Hi and Welcome to the first part of Tronically Tested!

Before I introduce myself, I'd like to start fresh with some basic questions. Most of the people will ask these themselves someday in their lives. Usually it is too late though. Am I Funky? How does Funk taste, smell and feel? Who is my favorite trombone player? How do I know that my Tron is big enough to get me through all the shit that's happening outside? These are only few, we will try to ask more questions and find more answers during our Tronical Life. I am a lame blogger and you are about to witness some of my crazy visions. Reason I am doing this? My Jetlag lasts already one week. I try to sleep, I try to read boring books, I think about serious stuff, I go funny another second, I play sad and I regret not doing many things in that awfully long day. I dream about flipping my life over in that very moment! There's only one thing stopping me. I am laying in my bed, trying to fall asleep. Tired as hell not able to rest. Living the life of a tronned. Life of an individual living for something more, what yet he has to see. He likes to get philosophical (he says philotronical) and found out that he can never be the smartest. However he believes to be able to enrich the others, making them understand issues he couldn't. Give THEM answers to HIS questions. Doesn't work the opposite way. He likes to dispersonate himself. (Oh no - this is not a schizofrenia, no worries). This is just a way to form a dialogue, when tehre is no one to talk to, no one to be able to understand. There is so much bullshit already on the Internet - one more won't hurt. Let's dispersonate myself into the internet. Let's talk to the Internet and let the other Funkateers talk to me. There are many of us, all working for the good of Wu-Tang Clan..-.-.-.... Let me find myself on this spot first, then tell me I am Crazy - find out it is a compliment, then call me a liar. Discover yourselves tronned out in this world and come back.. Come back to the only only place on the web that's Tronically Tested

Žádné komentáře: